FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs).
Here, we listed the questions frequently asked by our clients for you. You can see the answers by clicking on the questions.
Cybersecurity is the holistic approach that refers to the security of information systems and the communication of these systems with one another. Cybersecurity does not consist of one single area and is pursued in every field where technology exists, from the security of e-commerce sites to the security of network elements such as routers, as well as anti-malware systems and IoT devices.
• You will not be able to know if your system has security vulnerabilities.
• You will not be able to take action against the possible vulnerabilities.
• Your system will not be effectively protected and you will have failed to fulfill your responsibility.
• In a possible case of being hacked, you may lose critical data, get important data stolen, lose reputation and money, and may be subject to high fines or imprisonment.
• You will not be preferred by clients as a firm that cannot protect personal data within the scope of the KVKK/GDPR.
• You will be aware of the security vulnerabilities of your system.
• You will be able to take action against these vulnerabilities and have a more secure system by eliminating these vulnerabilities.
• Your system will be effectively protected and you will have fulfilled your responsibilities.
• The possibility of being hacked will be minimized and in a possible case of being hacked, your loss will be at the minimum level. Also, since you will have taken the necessary precaution, the fine will be minimum and you will not face the possibility of imprisonment.
• You will be preferred by clients as a company that endeavors to protect personal data within the scope of the KVKK/GDPR.
While information systems are being developed in order to facilitate human life, malicious hackers attempt to steal data from the systems of companies in all stages of this development process.
What can happen to an e-commerce website?
• The customer information can be stolen.
• Credit/debit card information can be stolen.
• The website can be redirected to an unwanted address (causes loss of reputation).
• The products may be bought at a different value, the prices may be manipulated.
• With DDoS attacks, access to the website may be blocked when the sales are at the highest level, causing pecuniary loss.
• You may be asked for ransom after your devices are infected with malicious software and your most important data are locked with a password.
• Through malicious software, the data in your system may be stolen, altered, or manipulated.
• Fraud may be committed by sending e-mails to your clients, suppliers, or personnel in your name.
• A newly-developed product or service of your company may be leaked before coming onto the market or sold to your competitors.
the data of your clients may be used without permission, unwanted ads may be shown.
• If your product contains a video recording system such as a camera, private footage may be leaked to the Internet without permission.
• Your products may be caused to malfunction through changes in their working principles.
• Your products may be subject to tamper in a way that will hurt the image of your brand.